BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, 5 October 2009

eid mubarak...

my dad n my nephew

me n ma e-boo

me n my niece
ma e-boo

my sista...




dear diary....

maybe its lil late,but i just wanna wish
"SELAMAT ARI RAYA N MAAF ZAHIR N BATIN"
to all my fmily member and my frens and my fans (ahakss ^_~)... this year celebration its lil bit different from previous year coz dis is 1st time me and my fmily celebrate 1st day raya at melacca (my mom's kampung) its so enjoyable n fun,the best part of raya is i stil can collect 'duet raya' tho..hehehe we've been stay at melacca 4 about a week but stil not enough for us to visit all of our relative houz,so sori ya...to all my frens oso which i dun hve enough time to visit,i would like to apologize bt ill try to find sum time k...

0 comments: