BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

life is so short...

dear diary....

its been a long time i didnt blogging cz during semester break usually i didnt online...i want to rite something here but nothing interesting event happen in my life jz a common boring routine(during semester break) i jz wake up late,watching tv,eating n 'fatting' (gain 2kg in 2month goshhh)...the only things tht i think not a 'fatting' activities was a swimming....huhu its really fun because my swimming is getting improve(thanx to my dad) and its also fun when all my sis,my dad n my mom were swimming together.....ermmm i also became a family driver send n fetch my sis and my mom anywhere anytime (adoiiiiiiiii...)....and during dis semester break i watched many muvie with my sis n csin such as YESMAN,ANTOO FIGHTER,CHIHUAHUA,AUSTRALIA, DIARY OF THE DEAD n etc, n u know sometimes i watched rediculuos muvie like chihuahua, story about a dog,i watched it with my csin 10 yrs old n maybe its gud for the children...huhu i like yesman n australia maybe cz my favourite actor were acting on tht muvie (jim carey n hugh jackman)...im not really in to malay muvie like antoo fighter,cicak man and histeria cz i think not worth see it on cinema even jokes in antoo fighter are no bad but stil the acting were sux...

after the break end i start the class s usual...i got problem with my schedule s usual also cz clashing between two classes n for rite now i think my problem already fix and i only got classes on monday til thursday(yayyyyyyy)...huhu
kla i think dats all i want to tell u for rite now papai diary.......opsss b4 end wht is the moral of story n its connection with the title...."lu pikir la sendri" kihkih8x


p/s: say no to piracy...winkk^_^

0 comments: