BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, 10 October 2008

procastination..

dear diary....

last night im not sleeping at all...im doing my asigment and preparation for my presentation...owhhh im so tired rite now...yesterday i have class til 5p.m then i had netball training til 7p.m..i start doing my asigment at 8.30p.m at oldtaste with emran and izatty..we stay for discussion til 11p.m then i move back to my home bcoz the environment getting noisy and i cant concentrate..when back to my home i take a rest for a while then continue doing my asignment until dis morning...i stay up alone las night even though actuly im quite scared(of gost..kihkihkih)i dun bother las nite...and dis morning, my clas start at 8p.m...huhuhu...dis is wat u got when u doing things las minit...kihkihkih(procastination)

0 comments: