BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, 4 September 2008

breaking the fast...


4th ramadhan 2008


dear diary...
1st day 'sahur' without my fmily really sux,im juz eat meggi n milo(so sad huh)...huhu usually my dad cooked sahur for my fmily and we eat jz like breking the fast ^_^..after sahur i cntinue sleep and wakeup for mandrin clases at 9a.m,i jz got 2 clas today after mandrin til 12p.m i've got chanel management class at 4p.m but while im sleeping during gap time of my clases i've got fon called from naza asking me whether i want joined her breking d fast together with my clasmate and i agree,after chanel management class im rushing bck to my room and waiting for nurul to pickup me(with her new car,cool wooooo)....hehe unfortunately we arive quite late but lucky for us the food stil available,i took quite a lot of food cz feel so hungry(sahur with meggi only tho)..after eat we were chitchating among each other took a few picture and move bck..its fun cz it has been quite long time since our las gathering...after tht im bck to my room n watching tv until now and i feel really tired today and tomoro i've got morning classssss...iskiskisk


the end...

2 comments:

miszcr7 said...

uhu..aku n noha wat aksi mgoda sehhh..
haha!

lady intan said...

tu r psl bibir angelina joli tuh...hahha