BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 14 September 2008

alhamdulilahhh....

dear diary....

burrbbb,alhamdulilah..i jz finished my brek fast hehe
today im arive from kl to segamat at 2p.m my frens lin who pick up me at the bus station(thanx beb)...
owwhhhh i miss segamat sho muchhh(yeah right huhu)...i dun have any idea wht to write in my blog rite now bcause im so full n so sleepy la..hehe but i need to rite somthing bcause im not writing anything since las week my las post on shout...
errrmmm i told u wht im going to do after blogging(after this) k...hehe
im going to take a nap for awhile,then im going to take my bath...huhu then i wanna go to maplei cz i really miss 'roti bom' maplei segamat with lin(eat again?? ;p)...after bck from maplei maybe ill study mandrin cz i've got test dis week n b4 sleep i will cntinue blogging soo....

to be continued...

0 comments: